What to do in case of a fire
• Notify every member in the residence of the fire.
• Get out of the house/place of work as quickly as possible.
• Stay close to the floor. Smoke and hot gases rise.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a cloth (wet if possible). Take short, shallow breaths.
• Don't investigate the fire.
•Keep doors and windows closed. Open them only if you have to in order to escape.
• Call the Fire brigade on 999 as soon as possible from outside your house.
• Never go back inside the building until a member of the fire services has told you it is safe to do so.